Easy Home Made
A Few of Your Favorite Things!
Detox Bath Salts
Detox Bath Salts
Taking a detox bath salts soak is an effective way to clear your body from excess medication, alcohol and caffeine build-up.
Before your detox bath, drink a large glass of water to keep from getting dehydrated.
Also a cup of peppermint tea before your bath will increase your detox level.
One of the steps in staying healthy is keeping your body clean and free of toxins. A benefit of learning how to make bath salts, is learning to customize the recipes for your specific needs.
- Epsom Salts has been used for natural remedies for years. An epsom salt bath helps to exfoliate dead skin cells as well asaid in muscle cramp and pain relief. This is a staple to your bath salts recipe.
- Baking Soda is used to detoxify the body from excess alcohol, caffeine and other medications. After a long soak in a baking soda bath, you will feel renewed and refreshed!
- Sea Salts are helpful with open sores, psoriasis & rashes. Their healing properties are miraculous in bath salts recipes.
- Fresh Ginger is a used in detox bath salts will help to flush out toxins as it is effective in inducing sweating. This sometimes causes flu-like symptoms as the poisons are being released.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is a gentle addition to your recipe as it cleanses your system, promotes digestion, and stimulates weight loss.
Ingredients That You'll Need:
1/2 C Epsom Salts
1/2 C Sea Salts
1/2 C Baking Soda
2 C Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 C freshly, grated Ginger
Buy These Skin Safe Ingredients Here
Baking Soda Epsom Salts Sea Salts
Detox Bath Salts > Go to Aromatherapy Bath Salt
- Measure out all your baking soda, epsom salts and sea salts into a large, glass bowl. Add the grated ginger and mix well.
- You can package these individually if you like. I was giving them as a gift so I put them in these cute, little, glass bail jars but they need to be used immediately.
- Add your bath salts under hot, running water as the bath tub is filling.
- Add the apple cider vinegar as the tub finishes filling up.
- Go to the bathroom and then get in the tub slowly.
- Relax during your bath, perhaps enjoying some candles and soft music. Some lavender essential oil will add to your relaxation.
- Drink a large glass of water while you're in the tub.
- Soak in the tub for a half hour and get out slowly. You will probably feel quite relaxed after your detox bath so it may be time for bed.
Please use caution in using any of these bath salt recipes. If you are pregnant, on medication or have heart problems, consult your doctor before trying them.
Return to Easy-Home-Made Home Page
Copyright 2012-2014 Easy-Home-Made.com
all rights reserved