Easy Home Made
A Few of Your Favorite Things!
~Melt and Pour Soap Recipes~
Loofah Scrubby Soap
- Loofah-cut into 1-1 1/2" rounds and found at your local health food store or online
- Melt & Pour Soap-I used an oatmeal based & a glycerin base from my local Hobby Store
- Small, round, plastic containers-about 2 inches or a silicone muffin tin works perfectly!
- Fragrance Oils or Essential Oils Recipes
- Rubbing Alcohol in spray bottle
Easy Peasy Directions
1. Following the directions on the soap package, melt the oatmeal based soap in the microwave in 30 second bursts.
2. Stir in your fragrance (I used almond) and pour about 3/8" into the bottom of your mold.
3. While the base is hardening, melt and scent the clear soap. Add a drop or 2 of soap colorant (food coloring will work but be careful!)
4. Spritz the hardened base soap with alcohol, place the loofah piece atop and gently pour the liquid soap just to the top of the loofah.
5. Wait about 30 minutes for soap to completely harden then pop it out-Wrap in plastic wrap when completely dry.
Return to Easy-Home-Made Home Page
Copyright 2012-2015 Easy-Home-Made.com
all rights reserved